Here I am going to collect comments, suggestions, pointers to results and other
stuff related to the contents of the book. The order is: earlier notes
- A criterion
for a family to be self-dual.
- Blocking sets and the min-max principle
(Thanks to Andrey for the pointer)
- More on greedy and approximation
(Addon to Sect. 10.3)
- An application of r-union-free families [PDF],
by Ronald de Wolf
- A proof of Sperner's theorem via Hall's theorem
by Olga Manzhina and Arseniy Sagdeyev
- Sperner's theorem for 2-multisets,
by Arseniy Sagdeyev
- A short proof of generalized Sperner's theorem
[PDF], by Tomas Juskevicius
- Chernoff's bounds for dependent random variables
- Yet another short proof of Dilworth's theorem
- Kruskal-Katona theorem: Why shifting preserves the neighborhood?
- A story of Bollobás theorem
- A new proof of Isolation Lemma
- An interesting inequality on binomial coefficients
I am using MathJax
to type math.
If math symbols are not processing, try a hard refresh,
which is executed by holding your Shift key
and then clicking the Refresh/Reload/whatever button in your favorite browser.
home page of the 2nd edition